Before you can put on natural nail gel, you need to take care of your nails. This means that you will need to trim your nails, file them, and push back your cuticles.
Once you have done this, you can then proceed to the following steps
1. Apply a base coat to your nails. This will help the gel adhere to your nails better.
2. Apply the gel to your nails. Start from the base of your nail and work your way up. Make sure that you apply it evenly so that it does not look patchy.
3. Cure the gel under a UV light for about 2 minutes.
4. Apply a top coat to seal in the gel and prevent it from chipping easily.
5. Cure the top coat under a UV light for about 2 minutes as well.
And that’s it! You now know how to put on natural nail gel.
Just remember to take care of your nails before you start and to apply the gel evenly. If you do this, you will have beautiful gel nails that will last for weeks.
When you are doing a natural nail gel manicure, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind.
First of all, make sure that your nails are clean and free of any oils or debris. This will help the gel adhere to your nails better and prevent it from lifting
Another thing to keep in mind is to use thin coats of gel. This will also help the gel adhere to your nails better and prevent them from lifting.
Finally, make sure that you cure the gel under a UV light for the recommended time. By following these tips, you will be able to get the perfect natural nail gel manicure that will last for weeks.
When you are looking for a natural nail gel, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. First of all, you need to make sure that the gel is compatible with your natural nails
This means that it should not contain any harsh chemicals or ingredients that can damage your nails
Another thing to consider is the consistency of the gel. You want a gel that is thick enough to stay in place but not too thick that it is difficult to work with
Finally, you want to make sure that the gel cures properly under a UV light. By keeping these things in mind, you will be able to find the perfect natural nail gel for your needs.
If you want to remove your natural nail gel, there are a few things that you need to keep in mind. First of all, you need to make sure that you have all the supplies that you need
This includes acetone, cotton balls, and foil. Once you have these things, you can then proceed to the following steps
1. Soak a cotton ball in acetone and place it on your nail
2. Wrap your nail in foil so that the cotton ball stays in place
3. Leave the foil on for about 10-15 minutes
4. Remove the foil and cotton ball from your nail
5. Use a nail file to remove any excess gel from your nails
You now know how to remove natural nail gel. Just remember to take your time and be careful not to damage your nails